Studies have shown eating dessert will make you live longer. Don't ask use to site that source, just take us at our word. Regardless, it's been a long week. Treat yourself to a mouth watering reward (or two) this weekend at Shackleford Crossings!
- What’s better than ice cream and a fresh baked cookie? A Pizookie, that’s what. At BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, this decadent dessert can be customized to order with toppings including chocolate chunks, peanut butter, white chocolate macadamia nut, salted caramel, s’mores and cookies ‘n’ cream. Even better, there’s a chocolate chip Pizookie that’s gluten free!
- Step right up to the sweet treats at Copeland’s of New Orleans with its famous cheesecake. With 25 unique toppings there’s something that’s sure to please. Other dishes include cakes, brownies, bananas Foster and chocolate bread pudding.
- Cozy up with the country classics at Cracker Barrel and settle in for a while to quench your sugar cravings. For chocolate, order a piece of double chocolate fudge Coca-Cola cake or a frozen mug sundae with roasted almonds. For fruit and ice cream lovers, enjoy a baked apple dumplin,’ fruit cobbler and all-America pie with no sugar added!
- LongHorn Steakhouse desserts are staples for satisfaction. Try a Chocolate Stampede-full of six types of chocolate layers and served with vanilla bean ice cream or grab a slice of key lime pie; this tart treat is topped with whipped cream under a graham cracker crust.
- Texas Roadhouse will give you a taste of the Lone Star State with three different options to please your palate. Try Granny’s apple classic – a slice of apple pie topped with ice cream and honey cinnamon caramel sauce. Or the Big Ol’ Brownie topped with ice cream and hot chocolate sauce. For something strawberry, try the cheesecake.
- For a unique dessert experience, check out Samurai Japanese Steakhouse and surprise your taste beds with desserts from abroad. Taste exotic treasures including fired cheesecake, banana tempura or a pineapple boat.
Now run, don't walk to your car and we'll see you at Shackleford Crossings tonight!