There's no need to break the bank on chocolate covered strawberries for your sweetie this Valentine's. Our easy to follow step-by-step instructions for chocolate covered strawberries will save you some cash and earn you brownie points because made with love.
What You'll Need:
- Wilton Chocolate Candy Melts
- Baking sheet
- Parchment or wax paper
- Microwave safe bowl
How To Make:
- Line your baking sheet with the parchment or wax paper.
- Stick the green top of each strawberry with a toothpick.
- Pour Chocolate Candy Melts into a microwave safe bowl. Heat on low in microwave in 30-second intervals. Be sure to stir chocolate melts between heating. Repeat until all chocolate melts have melted.
- One at a time, hold your strawberries by the toothpick and dip them into the bowl of melted chocolate. Slowly twist your strawberry if needed to coat all sides. If your chocolate is too thick you can add a spoonful of Wilton Candy Melts EZ Thin Dipping Aid to the melted Chocolate Candy Melts.
- After you have dipped each strawberry gently lay it down on the lined baking sheet.
- Once the baking sheet is full or you run out of strawberries, pop the baking sheet in the fridge and wait for the chocolate to harden.
- If you feel like getting fancy you can decorate your strawberries with a colorful drizzle. Take any colo Wilton Candy Melt you like and repeat the melting process above. Dip a spoon in the melted Candy Melts and then gently wave it back and forth above the strawberries. Ta-da! A colorful drizzle decoration!