The weather is great, school is winding down and what's for dinner is the last thing on your mind. No worries, Shackelford Crossings has you covered with 10 locations perfect for spring dining!
- Tacos 4 Life Grill offers burritos, quesadillas, and – you guessed it – tacos. Plus, for each meal you buy, they’ll help feed a hungry child.
- Longhorn Steakhouse specializes in steak, but also serves chicken and seafood, and is a great affordable option for the family.
- BJ’s Brewhouse offers a casual atmosphere with a number of dining and craft beer options.
- Copeland’s of New Orleans serves up all of your Cajun favorites from the bayou.
- Texas Roadhouse is western themed restaurant in Little Rock offering a wide selection of steaks and ribs.
- Cracker Barrel is a family favorite for its affordable comfort food and a variety of options to suit every taste.
- Panda Garden serves up all of your favorite Asian dishes.
- Zangna Thai Cuisine uses only the freshest ingredients to serve healthy and authentic Thai food.
- Samurai Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar’s chefs prepare fresh food right at your table. It’s like dinner with a show!
- Arby’s is known for its roast beef sandwiches, but also offers healthier options like wraps and salads.
Whether you’re in the mood for a quick bite, or want to sit down to enjoy a meal with the whole family, some of the most popular restaurants in Little Rock can be found at Shackleford Crossings.